Tuesday, November 2, 2010

USA (Texas) Website Redesign using CMS

We are Texas; USA based organization looking for expert vendor for Website Redesign using CMS.

[A] Budget: Looking for Proposals

[B] Scope of Service:

We are looking for expert vendor to redesign our current website using Content Management Solution so that our in-house staff can easily update and maintain website. We have not identified any particular language, database or platform in RFP document.

[C] Work Performance:

Performance of the work will be Offsite. Vendor needs to carry work in their office location.

More Info:

http://www.rfpmart.com/request-for-proposals/web-design-rfp/1302-usa-texas-website-redesign-using-cms-deadline-november-29-2010.html

http://www.7outsource.com/request-for-proposals/web-design-rfp/1302-usa-texas-website-redesign-using-cms-deadline-november-29-2010.html

20 comments:

  1. I wish good luck to defend his gold medal. I really enjoyed every little bit I havebookmarks for new things to check you later.

    .....!!!!!

    document management policy
    records management
    document imaging software
    indexing document
    document management system

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good info, many thank you to the author. It is incomprehensible to me now, but in general, the particular usefulness and importance is overpowering. Thanks again and good luck!

    Storage
    storage container
    self storage

    ReplyDelete
  3. superb information, just outstanding. Thanks

    My page : web design company

    freelance web designer

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for writing in such an encouraging post. I had a glimpse of it and couldn’t stop reading till I finished. I have already bookmarked you.
    cheap truck insurance

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for posting such article. Its great to see such eye opening post.There are still many things to learn and more surprises to come.
    Cheap Glasses

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the nice blog. It was very useful for me. Keep sharing such ideas in the future as well. This was actually what I was looking for, and I am glad to came here! Thanks for sharing the such information with us.
    Tony seruga

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is such a great resource that you are providing and you give it away for free. I enjoy seeing websites that understand the value of providing a prime resource for free. I truly loved reading your post. Thanks!
    Farid Bedjaoui

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have a project that I am just now working on, and i am sure this will help me a lot..and I have been looking for such information since from few days....Thanks!!!!!
    massage chair

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am very happy to read this article..Thanks for giving us nice info.
    Beach Cruiser

    ReplyDelete
  10. Excillent post!!I have bookmarked your post in my computer.
    Edmonton Storage

    ReplyDelete
  11. I like this post, keep writing and give informative post...!
    Spielautomaten Spielen

    ReplyDelete
  12. I need to say your website is really helpful but i would like to suggest you to invest in residential projects on noida expressway like paras apartments noida and Supertech Golf village Project

    ReplyDelete
  13. I just couldnt leave your web site before saying that I definitely loved the quality information you offer to your visitors but i want to recommend that if anyone is interested investing in real estate then one can go for paras apartments noida and Ganpati World Agra.

    ReplyDelete